Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thanks for sharing this...

I like it, I think! I certainly prefer this styling compared to the Audi Q5 coupe I saw recently... . My OH, on the other hand, does not like 3 door practicality, so that could be an issue  though. I wonder if it will actually be produced? A provisional 

Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with both of you. Styling great but practicality no. More interesting is the suggestion that the current Kuga may "grow" slightly - more storage, more passenger space. Like most of us, cars get bigger as they approach middle age! ha ha

·
Registered
138 Posts
Gorgeous looks but would it work for a family man? Even for me (slightly later in life) its practicality rating would be even lower than that of the 3dr Shogun.

Looks more like something for the younger driver - I wish!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh wow, as I wipe the drool from my keyboard... practicality clean out the window. Who needs 4 doors anyway??? What was I thinking? Mr. Ford, where do I sign...????

·
Registered
439 Posts
mmm I'm not too keen on it to be honest!! Those doors look like they could cause a few problems in our ever decreasing car park spaces!! To me its too big a car to be only 3 door. I also drive a 3 door Ka and it can sometimes be a nuisance to get in and out of in certain car parks.It also looks like a knife has been taken to the back and abit has been chopped off!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I read the article in the Autoexpress and I think it looks good but most probably not as practical as a 5 door so a slighlty bigger version of the existing 5 door may be what the market needs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts