Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is my first ever post on a forum- guess this car's had that much of an effect on me already, I don't even own it yet!

I was told on Sunday it would be ready on May 4th (no Starwars jokes...) but the dealership called today saying they just placed the order and they got a call back saying June!!!
Oh well, it will be worth it!

Bit worried that a few people are saying some of the extras they ordered weren't presentwhen it arrived!

Never owned, or really been in a Ford, this just caught my eye as it looks so cool and muscular compared to all those other bland/soft looking crossovers.

I've still never seen one on the roads and I commute a hundred miles a day! Hope that's not a bad thing.

Does anyone have any experience of the service packages they offer? Worth it or better/cheaper elswhere (i'm sure)?

Cheers all,

Omar

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi there Omar

Welcome to the forum. I've not got mine either yet but only have a couple of days to wait....yeah

I've not had any experience with service packages so i'm sorry i can't help on that score but am sure there are plenty of folk on the forum that will be able to help you and advise.

Just wanted to say hi

Graham

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Graham,

Great to hear yours is coming soon! I saw my first Kuga on the roads this evening driving home, same colour I ordered mine in too (Sea Grey), it looked so good!

Can'twait to get it, what did you go for? Just had a look on the Ford site and the prices have indeed gone up by around £800, they told me last week they were but I thought they were just saying that to make the sell....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi mate

I went for the Titainium, Frozen White,with Appearence Pack, Bi Xenon Headlights and Front and Rear Park assist all for £17990 (16450 without optional extras) so got a really good deal.

They also hiked up their prices just after iordered mine so i was lucky too. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

I'm actually heading out the door to go collect it this morning (it's been a long wait that's for sure) just hope it's been worth it.

G.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts