Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you budding chefs, can anyone recommend a make of non-stick (or not) pans? We currently have jamie Oliver tefal pans and the non-stick is rubbish and coming off!

Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh nice one, just spent £150 or so on these.

DOH!!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Tin hat on.

Cars, gardening, sports, etc = mans stuff

Cooking, shopping, ironing etc = ladies stuff.

Although must say, most good chefs are men.

Dont wish to offend this is only a joke.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhhhh but as a man I pride myself in buying the technically best equipment I can get my hands on (within affordability). So I will investigate the best Hi-Fi, Plasma, Digital SLR and also pans.........

hmmmmmm doesnt sound as glamarous......:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we ended up getting Analon pans from John Lewis, they are stopping selling the Jamie Oliver Pans due to the number of returns they are getting.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
As a highly qualified Ex stick on sole salesman? you may mock but I happen to know all about making pans, Non Stick "Oh Yes" OKfirstly get a pan, put the pan on a roaring heat source, and pour copious amounts salt in pan, (Copious . . . that's lots Slimus
)take an asbestos glove and put it on, andusing aclean dry dishcloth when salt has heated up, rub salt using brute force deep scouring pans surface, apparently salt heated upcreates a non stick film on pans, just tried it and all my jelly babies have melted, but curiously non of them have stuck to the pan? Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts