Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my Kuga Titanium X on Saturday and have had a few days to play with the new toy, and I must say I am very impressed with the vehicle. The spec is as follows as I said earlier it is a titanium x in panther black, it has the apperance pack and the upgraded 18" alloys.

I do not know if this is the right place to ask this but the only annoying feature is the fact that temprature's are shown in faranheit and I have always been used to celsius. I can change it by going through the information display and converting from imperial to metric, but this changes the display from miles into kilometres. Is there any way of just changing the temprature units on the climate control and the outside temp?

But all in all I think this is a very minor niggle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah, when you have the temperature on the display, press and hold the set/reset button on the indicator stick to swap this between fareinheit and celcius...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ahhhh sorry to bring up an old post, but this has been bugging me so much all week since i played around with the settings! I'll give this a go at lunch!

Cheers

Phill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts