Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what other KOC members favourite Kuga colouris? And furthermorehas your preference changed at all, since you took delivery of your Pride (andfingers crossed) Joy ? I have "Avalon" but I kinda like "Electric White" now too. Bob.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Sea Grey and no my preference hasn't changed at all. I have like this dark grey for ages and wanted this colour when I ordered my last Fiesta three years ago only to be told that the Ghia model was not available in this colour!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kuga59black. A prime example of loving a colour cos it was unusaland then afterwards thinking, well not so good now, myDaughter has a Qashqui in Orange and just a year on, she now says she should of got blue, because she reckons everyQ she sees is Orange.Wonder what the most popular Kuga colour is?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gotta say that i still love Sea Grey, the colour that i have got. However, i must admit, black looks very nice when clean. KugaCat's on here is black and looks the business when waxed.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
It is actually a very colour sensitive car, if that makes sense?!
Kugas lookSO different in different colours. I don't think it looks quite as big in the lighter colours but for some reason it looks more 'chunky' in white. I guess thats the strong contrast with the tyres and the bodywork.

Got to say, my favourite is still black. Agree it is high maintainance but worth the effort of a full wax. Sometimes I think it looks a bit sinister though with its tinted windows!

Talking of which, if your Kugas had personalities, what would they be?

Edited by: championkuga

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi would like to know how many kugas in kelp(dark green) were sold?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting comments, Black seems to be the most popular but an absolute sod to keep clean. Kelp Green Oh yes now I have only seen two andthey bothlooked absolutely stunning, with the grey and silver, not sure if it's all in my head with it been so rare and all that, but yes Kelp Green, Tango another nice colour.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Tango all the way, not everyones choice but its the only colour (oh and Kelp) that I havent seen on the road yet...... apart from mine.

Slimus.

(IMHO there isnt a bad colour in the range).

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Bob,
Interesting topic, I would have been interested in Performance Blue from the Focus ST but then again they would probably restrict it to the 2.5 petrol version. Black & Sea Grey look fantastic when they are clean, no good for me so I went for Vision, hopefully hides the dirt a bit more. Lighter than I normally like but think it looks good with the privacy glass. Electric White looked too much like duck egg blue in certain lights to me. Do like the Frozen White but again, has to be kept clean. I think the Kuga suits all colours so you can rest assured no matter what choice you make.

Ursus

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too have Vision, which I think is stunning and suits the Kuga.

Everyone who has commented on it absolutely loves the colour. I was gonna go for Black, but couldn't face the cleaning, I'd need to do it every day!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Ursus, Thank You. Performance Blue would be very nice, sadly I don't think that will happen in view of the fact that Ford are dropping Kuga colours and not adding orreplacing them. Think the Ford Colourists have done a good job matching the standard silver/grey trim with the current colour range.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It must be chill, easy to keep clean i have had black it's such a pain to clean all those swirls i must admit it does look great when you take her out of the showroom though but after that to much work so it's chill for me all the way.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Dixiedean,
I was in Durham on Wed 23rd and a Vision Kuga on a 09 plate passed me at about 16:30 while I was waiting to pull out at the roundabout next to the sliproad up to the market place, you by any chance?

Ursus

·
Registered
233 Posts
bobuptown,would stick with the Sea Grey as it reminds me of the earlier gun metal grey Fords brought out quite a few years ago.
SB .

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just Love, Love, Love my Vision !!!!!!

I do however, really admire the deep, deep shine that can be achieved on Panther Black tho

Sadly I think that the really deep shine - like on ChampionKuga & KugaCat's - can probably only be achieved on Black...............

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Like KB I just love the boldness and brightness of my K in vision.

I've had a plethora of silver, grey, and black cars and wanted something totally different. A work mate has a chill titanium and it does nothing for me.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts