Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all once again.

Been on the hunt for colour coded trims (like on the sport package? Body styling MK1) but with no joy for ages.

Got MK1 2011 in Ice white (metallic pearl). Only managed to find one front arch trim bit so far and that was frozen white... Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone know where they could point me in the direction to source. Rather not spray my current especially as the pearl is such hard work to match.

Also whilst on the 'mod' topic, looking to change the exhaust tips as they are corroded and manky now. Does anyone know the exhaust pipe size for aftermarket tips?

Thanks,

PapaC

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Think your fighting a losing battle looking for body kit for MK1, I cannot recall ever seeing one when I had top of range MK1 some time back or even since

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had mine since new as we specd it up from factory. I remember if you had the sports seats (white or orange line down the middle of the seats and colour dash trims) you could get the colour coded body trims... But we wanted the nicer leather heated seats instead and was told we couldn't get the body trims colour coded if we had those seats.... Why?... Who knows, baffled me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts