Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

I´ve just registered on the forum and wanted to say 'hi'. I collected my Artic Blue (Azul Artico) Kuga Titanium yesterday after waiting for about three months or so for it to turn up. I'm very pleased so far, after just a few klicksclocked up on an short run out after deliveryand a drive to work and back today. My only gripe so far is that the navigation system manual is missing, but it's been pretty straightforward following the on screen menus to set it up.

I´m looking forward to the weekend and spending a bit more time with the car.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, almost two weeks now and I have to say I am really pleased with the Kuga. It's a pleasure to drive, and I just feel that I want to start some big trecking adventuresomewhere off the normal roads to get to know the car better and get to grips with the car for a longer time. Hopefully before too long....

I took a few pictures of the car for the first time yesterday. I am not really pleased with them so I will be updateing the flickr set when I have some better ones. Here's the link for the few I have uploaded so far:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606393119028/

Gripes? Yes I do have one or two... but I will post in the technical forum.

Specification choice? I think now I would have gone for the keyless entry option, it makes a lot more sense with the standard keyless ignition, andmight save digging in pockets to find the key to get in when it's pouring with rain, say, or hands full of shopping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts