Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, have been reading your forum since ordering our new kuga 3 months ago and have found it very informative. we finally collected 59 plate kuga titainum vision blue today. it is fantastic.

respect !!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Welcome Banners. Glad you are happy with your car. We all agree Kuga is great.

Now you can really be a part of the Forum.... next stage is pictures of your beastie... Have fun.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome Banners

From a fellow newbie. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

Mybeauty isPanther Black AWD 2.0 TDCi Titanium with X Pack, Convenience Pack, Appearence Pack, Zenon Headlamps, Bluetooth + USB, DVD Nav with rear camera + Power Convertor and detachable towbar. <O:p></O:p>
Enjoy the Kuga and the Forum
<O:p></O:p>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice one Banners and welcome.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hi Banners and Welcome, just one question Has it got folding rear seat back trays?

·
Registered
22 Posts
got mine on the 1st also. Panther Black Titanium. I love it, brilliant driving position and it feels like everyone is looking when i drive past !!

Just fitted the rear parking sensors from the parkying dynamics kit. Extremely easy and is good as you dont damage or need to remove the bumper. Well worth the £70 i'd say.

how do i go about getting some club stickers then??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts