Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all does anyone know how to change the climate control readout from f to c without changing other readings to kilometres as the menu on the dash which changes scale from metric to imperial changes both settings although the manual says that the temp reading on the climate can be toggled between c and f independant of other readings ie mpg hope someone can help as i prefer my temp in centigrade

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,
This has really being annoying me ever since I got the Kuga, but i finally sussed out that if you get the temperature display up in the menu in the dash and hold in the set / reset button on the end of the control stalk it changes the display and the climate to C., while leaving the other settings in mpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
That is the correct way to solve the problem. It's a pity Ford do not seem to PDI new cars properly nowadays, they should set this up for you due to the peculiar mixed way that the UK uses units. This has also been answered in a couple of other threads as it's a common gripe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi thanks for that info just been out to car and changed it from f to c brilliant it would have bugged me for weeks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts