Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a chance for members to show off their cars and their photo skills as we launch the Chris Knott Virtual 'SHOW & SHINE' over on our Facebook page.

All you need to do is LIKE our page - Chris Knott Facebook - and post a pic of your car on the page.

There's a PRIZE for the winning entry and another one for the best runner up.

The WINNER will receive a tasty Nikon D3200 + 18-55mm VR lens kit* worth £370.

The best RUNNER UP will win a much coveted 3LT X0a Tim Evolution 2 Magnesium Alloy Tripod* worth £130.

The closing date for entries is 31st October 2013 - so 3 months for you to get the creative juices flowing and come up with something if you haven't already got an image to post up.

Your car could be stock or modified - there are no restrictions in that regard.

Be inventive. Remember, unlike a traditional Show & Shine, this is a photo comp so we will be looking for the 2 photos that show cars off best but please keep it clean (the photo)!!

It doesn't have to show the whole of your car - it just needs to have a car in it. Think about location, lighting, angles, etc.

The pic can be anything amateur - an Instagram photo, straight camera-phone pic or something a bit more serious and we're happy if you want to use effects.

The only stipulation is that it must be your own photo and your own car (not an image nicked off the internet).

Have a look at the photos we've added to our FB page and commented on to see the sort of images that we've appreciated in the past.

We're really looking forward to seeing your pics as you post them. There's no limit to the number of different photos you can post.

*Equivalent value prizes may be substituted if these models are not available at time of judging.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just uploading a pic of the kuga now (bloody rural internet is slower than my kuga with buggered haldex unit)
Edited by: shanos

·
Registered
25 Posts
just a quick question are we limited to one entry? long time till end of october and might have some more ideas before then.ANCHORFREE_VERSION="633161526"var _AF2$ = {'SN':'HSSHIELD00GB','IP':'69.22.179.42','CH':'HSSCNL000444','CT':'XX','HST':'&toAdltIntr=1','AFH':'hss171','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.90','fbw':false,'FBWCNT':0,'FBWCNTNAME':'FBWCNT_CHROME','NOFBWNAME':'NO_FBW_CHROME','B':'c','VER': 'us'};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("<scr"+"ipt ='http://.anchorfree.net/insert/insert.php?sn="+_AF2$.SN+"&ch="+_AF2$.CH+"&v="+ANCHORFREE_VERSION+6+"&b="+_AF2$.B+"&ver="+_AF2$.VER+"&afver="+_AF2$.AFVER+"' ='text/'></scr"+"ipt>");}

regards shane

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts
Shanos - I've no idea what you're trying to upload/type but your posts above are coming out in some form of gibberish

With regards to the Chris Knott competition if you read the post it's all to do with Facebook and putting pictures up on their Facebook page not putting images here on the KOC forum:

ChrisKnottIns said:
<strong style="line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253;">All you need to do is LIKE our page -Chris Knott Facebook- and post a pic of your car on the page.
[/B]
<strong style="line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
[/B]

Edited by: Gazwats

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi Gaz not sure whats happening with the gibberish, I am not trying to paste or put images on here (the pic is on facebook)

I am just typing and hitting post reply, could it be an issue as I am using chrome on a macbook?
figured out and removed giberish 9/8

Edited by: shanos

·
Administrator
2,975 Posts
I'm guessing that something's happened at your end since this post today at 2.30pm was all fine & dandy:
shanos said:
it has been mentioned that I can remove a fuse and it will turn the car in to a 2wd not sure how accurate this is? or if it would result in better fuel economy lol would be interesting to hear from someone that has tried it... did a mil light come on? can the sensor be switched off in the ecu?
as you said the 4x4 does not get used for much in blighty lol

Had a call back from head office earlier as ford in south woodham advised them I have a warranty direct policy... advised that this has run out and they are going to come back to me.

Also spoke to my garage and they are waiting to hear from ford if any upgraded/modified parts might be available (as are for the freelander)

hooo hummm lets wait and see what happens
From this thread:
http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/important-awd-malfunction_topic7821_post78408.html?KW=#78408

And the start of your posts above at 2.42pm today.

From recollection I don't recall anyone else having issues with accessing the forum via various different web browsers or via tablets/iPads and it's strange that your posts were ok up until around 20 minutes ago.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shanos said:
just a quick question are we limited to one entry? long time till end of october and might have some more ideas before then.

regards shane

Hi Shane,

You can enter as many times as you like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts