Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm hopefully ordering a new kuga zetec frozen white 2wd this week. the cheapest i've found is drive the deal at 15170. can anyone do any better, is the appearance pack at 475 good value for money. help please

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello - The Ford list price for the Zetec appearance pack is £489. I have also been looking at the drivethedeal today and I went back and put your spec in - the price i got was £550 for the appearance pack and the total for the 2wd was £15670.Did you get your price recently?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes thats the price i got.you're correct with 489. i thought it was 475. should i buy the appea rance pack

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am only looking at the titanium model and the 18 inch alloys are not an option on this. I have seen the car with the roof rails and privacy glass and it looks very smart so much so that I have made it a priority to have this pack on my kuga when I order it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
nickl52 said:
I am only looking at the titanium model and the 18 inch alloys are not an option on this. I have seen the car with the roof rails and privacy glass and it looks very smart so much so that I have made it a priority to have this pack on my kuga when I order it.

18's are available on the Titanium - as a separate extra from the App Pack (on the Zetec though the wheels are included in the App Pack)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts