Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where have all the cheaper kuga prices gone. even the internet prices are up nearly 2k since i bought mine in april. the cheapest price for any kuga seems to be nearly 17.5k with no options and with a vat increase in jan.????? to 20% this will add on another 1k approx to 18.5K

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ford kugas have gone up £2000 from when they were first put on the road,also ford gave there dealers £1000 pounds to get rid of old stock kuga s gate release date dec 2008,the ford factory was also shutdown for 4 weeks,so most of the stock kugas ford had at there compounds had gone,they then started to bulid to order hence the long waits for new kugas so from april onwards prices started to rise apart from the few in stock at dealers then you are limted to the options on the car because it is already bulit

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Kugace I ordered mine end April/May delivery was 17th July There were no Kuga's about in the North West, Evans Halshaw, Polar, the story was the same. As many will confirmfinding a Kuga to test drive was nigh on impossible and I think it was just at the time that the Kuga had started to make a realimpact with buyers, and the dealers sold all there stock and also all there demonstrators. It has taken 12 months for the Kuga to pick up interest in the UK, my daughter had similarexperiences when she chose a Nissan Qashqai although they are built here in the UK, European demand was high and taking priority and she waitedmany, many weeks for her car. Kuga . . . the whisper is getting louder, which is what happens as more are seen on the road demand rapidly picks up and so does the price. Well done all those canny Kuga buyers who purchased just after the VAT reduction and prior to Kuga sales reallytaking off. It's years since I owned a Ford becausemine had been troublesome but as soon as I saw the Kuga there was something going onthat said WOW! Unfortunately there arevehicles out there which are the same price but much higher specified and I cannot help thinking that the Titanium should be top of range withthe odd obscure option (heated steering wheel?) sadly with all the various price jacking optionsit's only the start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts