Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021, Kuga Mk3, ST Line X, 2.5 PHEV
3 Posts
Hi I've just joined the forum, picked up my 2021 PHEV last Tuesday. I only got one cable, the 3 pin home charge one (the dealer told me that would be the case when I ordered). Does anybody have the Ford part number of the public charge cable as I need to order one
Mine also came with both, delivered three weeks ago.
Here’s the number off the bag

Cheers, Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cheers Paul. Hopefully I can find that on the Ford Parts page.....or a 3rd party equivalent
I haven’t actually used any public charging points, but aren’t they all tethered and if so you wouldn’t need the cable. You would however need it if you buy a home charger that is untethered. Inused the mains cable until I had a box installed and as that box is tethered, the other cable is still in its original wrapping

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most on-street public charging points do not have a tethered cable. Those on private land (services, car parks etc.) are a mixture of tethered and untethered points.

·
Registered
2021 Kuga ST-Line X edition PHEV
6 Posts
Picked up my phev last Saturday, came with two cables.
If you're only charging at home, a lot of wall boxes come with a cable, or are cheaper to spec with one than buying from Ford.
I wasn't expecting both, brochure doesn't say it has more than 3 pin, it's about £197 from ford for the type 2 iirc

21 - 25 of 25 Posts