Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ST line X PHEV Magnetic
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried out the Meguiars hybrid ceramic was so thought I’d share the results. It’s been on for two weeks now and I’ve covered 900 miles and the car has been washed twice since. The shine and protection seems to be standing up well.
Oh and a cheeky extra extra picture of the front door speaker stickers that arrived today seeing as Ford no longer put these on the car from the factory

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
382 Posts
Very nice 👍

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very neat. I bought some Turtle 3-in-1 ceramic detailing wax yesterday and gave it a try. Makes my Ruby Red Kuga look stylish, I must say. Too much so, as I do not want to drive it now in case it gets dirty!! Going to buy and try the color magic ceramic wax as it is supposed to do all sorts of things to the paint and keep the car looking good for a few months.

Reactions: PGaish

·
Registered
31 Posts
A great job mate, looks really good. The stickers look good on the speakers also, my car had the stickers still on.

·
Registered
ST line X PHEV Magnetic
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very neat. I bought some Turtle 3-in-1 ceramic detailing wax yesterday and gave it a try. Makes my Ruby Red Kuga look stylish, I must say. Too much so, as I do not want to drive it now in case it gets dirty!! Going to buy and try the color magic ceramic wax as it is supposed to do all sorts of things to the paint and keep the car looking good for a few months.
That is the downside to super clean car! Haha you never want to go and get it dirty, but when you do it means one thing caring for it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts