Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first day i picked up my kuga my driver s door wouldnt lock from the remote only when i double lock it with the grey spare key . went into dealers and had lock changed and so far so good

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ditto. Drivers side. It deadlocked/flashed brilliantly to start with; then after a couple of days went to lock only; then a few more and it stopped working. They are currently replacing the door handle locking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i picked up my kuga lastnight and so far day 1 i have had a number of problems....... the rear lights had condensation in them, that seems to have gone today. 2. whilst driving i came to a roundabout and for no reason on pulling away, rather sedately i might add, there was this horrible grating sound, i thought i had gone over some bits of metal or something, and the esp light came on and stayed on, the car felt very different to drive and not too stable, only on turning off the engine and restarting dod the esp light go off. This happened 4 times today and the last time was aproaching my driveway and the car was driving at about 30 in a straight line no ice, no grave, not wet etc and the wheels started stuttering and the esp light came on again (ESP malfunction).
I stalled the car too and on restarting it got a warning message come up saying "Power steering malfunction". To top that, my car just doesnt seem to lock. I press to open it and the light flashes once as it should but the car just doesnt lock, the lights refuse to flash twice indicating it is locked. My husband and i took 20 mins tonight trying to lock the car manually and trying all the keys but nothing seemed to work. the drivers side seems to stay open. then out of the blue the lights flashed twice so i am not going to the car until i have to go somewhere as i can't seem to get this to work. Ahhhh
Has anyone else had this problem.
The car is going to the garage in morning. I do hope they can fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts