Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found how to adjust the central locking so as only the driver's door opens?
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
It say's that you can do this in the manual but ask your dealer for instructions. Well tired the dealer and just got the run around. 0 out 10 for knowledge about their cars from Allen ford

·
Registered
212 Posts
If you mean just unlocking doors, on mine one click of the remote unlocks the drivers door only and two clicks unlocks them all. Holding down the unlock key remotely open all the windows and the lock closes them. I think this is called "global closure".

Does this help you at all?

I don't want to be telling you obvious stuff you already know/have tried and waste your time.

One thing I discovered recently was holding down the boot release on the remote for a few seconds just opens the top half.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Darkmetal said:
If you mean just unlocking doors, on mine one click of the remote unlocks the drivers door only and two clicks unlocks them all. Holding down the unlock key remotely open all the windows and the lock closes them. I think this is called "global closure".

Yours has been changed before you collected it then. If you hold the Lock and Unlock button together for a couple of seconds, the system will revert to unlocking all doors withone press of the button.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wildyce said:
Hold down the lock and unlock buttons for about two seconds. The indicators flash to tell you you're done. To go back to all doors opening, do the same thing again.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts