Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is tonnes of talk about poor fitting carpet, and I would have to agree!

just hoovered mine for the 1st time and they are bloomin awful! - poor fitting, fraying etc

AND an absolute bu**er to get sand out of! 3 hrs later and I still havent got it all!

thought my hoover was gonna blow up with the effort needed!

Not what you would expect from a 20k motor - and one which is an SUV and supposed to be rough and tough for all activities - a few handfuls of sand and its mullered!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Moggith, My Kuga is still quite new (1200 miles) Had some minorissues and had a C-Max for the day from dealer curiously carpet is coming apart in exactly the same area?? N/S & O/S front, where wheel arches are (footwell area) just where carpet disappears under trim or should I say should be secured under trim, coming a drift both sides in the Kuga and same in the C-Max, it's as though there is insufficient carpet to tuck behind trim, and the weight of your feet pulls carpet out from under trim, have tucked carpet back under,half a dozen times so far, butkeeps riding back out.Now this is taking cost savings too far. Agree 100% Moggith carpet looks and feels like an old blanket. What say everyone else? Bob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts