Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, has anyone noticed the carpet to the left of the passenger footwell adjacent to the little footwell lights ? It seems not to be secured properly and the material they have used on my brand new factory fir is really flimsy. I can see in time this will just come away. Does anyone else have this problem ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
The carpet is a poor fit on most of the car, check out under your clutch pedal when you press it down. The Germansbuild the Kuga, say no more.

Baggies(Check out my previous posts)

·
Registered
7 Posts
My carpet is just replaced (3 weeks ago) and is already looking like in a oldtimer again. The carpets are just from a really bad quality.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Had Kuga a couple of weeks now. Drivers mat screwed down but passengers just chucked in nor secured. Agree 100% done a thousand miles and carpet quality generally cheap like something on sale at the Poundshop . . . . Hey Ford are you listening? Tip: When dust clings to the Sony DAB facia and trust me it will DON'T try and rub it off with your finger cos it scratches, Ford? Oh no that's Sony Quality. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
you are all right about the carpet,ihave just bought a new set of carpet mats as on my driversside it is showing signs of wear and also under the clutch.buy now ford must no they have an issue with the carpets and as other people have said this is a twenty odd grand car not a ka they have been buliding this car for 16 months come on ford get it sorted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts