Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had 14 weeks of fun with my kuga but have just seen my carpet mat on the drivers side worn,these are the standard mts that come with the kuga tit,and also the carpet is worn below the clutch pedal,has anybody else had this problem with ford car mats,i have read about kuga replacement carpets which seem no better than the one which came with the car

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace Read your post which is pretty concerning, not sure butI think front mats come with the Titanium? (or like the drop down trays have they dropped them too?) in my current vehicle (Kuga delivery 5/6 weeks) a Vauxhall I picked up a cracking pair of universal heavy duty mats which have loads of pre half cut out contoured sections in rubber (not hard plastic) and velour, love that word Velour, anyway I'm digressing I got these from Instore on the High Street for about £14 quid and they are still looking good 2 yrs on. OK I accept they ain't got a Kuga emblemor fancy edging but these are extremely robust just a thought you could I suppose gluesome of the sites Kuga Owners Club decalson these mats? My opinion is that they are just car matsa functional item for collecting dirt from your shoes and keeping the interior clean so who really cares stand well back costhereain't nothing to see. Finally don't go off buying them all up cosI will need a set very soon.

·
Registered
212 Posts
the carpet mats came with the car free no kuga badge on them if you turn them over there is a label saying for a ford focus and are standard issue with a kuga tit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts