Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Guys have any of you had success using a wireless car play dongle with your MK2 ?

·
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
447 Posts
There is a one available but it's somewhere around 100 quid, not worth the cost IMO. I'll stick with my cable.

Home - CPLAY2air.com

Reactions: M4RKE

·
Registered
849 Posts
Deleted

·
Registered
849 Posts
Reactions: M4RKE

·
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
447 Posts
Yes, they do but I think you will find that they need to be installed onto the device they are plugged in to. I doubt you will be able to do this on the Sync unit, it's not mentioned anywhere in any of the listings. They show Kenwood & Alpine units.

I'm willing to be proved wrong but not willing to spend nearly 50 quid to do it.

Reactions: Ross J

·
2,882 Posts
INSTALLATIONS REQUIREMENTS - 1. Android head unit. 2. system version 4.4.2 or above. 3. can install APP of the product.Here is the app download address,you can install before buy it."http://121.40.123.198:8080/AutoKit/AutoKit.apk". You also can: "carlinkit.com/autokit.apk" Enter this URL on your car screen (your car must Connect Network) and then install it.
So that appears to be for older headunits that run an old Android version that isn't compatible with Android Auto?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts