Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone one see Car of the Year 2008 on Dave TV channel tonight?

The Kuga actuallywon 4x4 of the year! I know it should have but just because its a Ford I thought it would be given the thumbs down. It was up against the Subaru Forester, Seat Altea, VW Tiguan and Toyota Landcruiser. People usually vote for VW just because its a VW and the Toyota is a 4.5cc V8 £56K car so in comparison it makes the Kuga look a bit puny but it is a different class of vehicle so its FANTASTIC that Ford has done so well.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the channel but the video on the website is not the actual onefrom the show. The website video has to be the most boring clip of a car in motion. Even starring a Kuga didn't liven it up. I'll see if I can find something on the internet about it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
seriously well deserved. I use mine for business a lot and my clients have been coming out to see the car when they see it on the driveway and commenting about what a good looking car it is etc. then being surprised when I tell them how much it is. I've never had a car where people have done that before (and I've driven some decent cars) so its nice that the Kuga is a real headturner, and it drives amazingly as well.
Should have been a shoe in for car of the year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts