Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait to get our new Kuga. Hope to have it in the next two weeks. This will be our first brand new car!

·
Registered
58 Posts
good on yer spice, I just got mine, oops, we just got ours, this week. enjoy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congratulations Spice,
I too am expecting mine in the next two weeks and cant wait.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Spice . . . Nice let us all know what you think, enjoy. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the Club Spice !!!

You are gonna luuuurrrve your Kuga
!!

What spec & colour did you choose ??
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Spice,welcome to the forum enjoy your reading,
When I joined I read it all (eventually).
" Time will soon fly ".
SB

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are waiting on a Titanium in silver. Hope to get it in the next two weeks. Have only seen two in this area in the last 3 weeks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well just done the deed and ordered a new Kuga in Sea Grey, hopefully for Sept 1 but could be midle of Sept, gone for the Titanium AWD with appearence pack, think got a good deal at £20720 otr?
Cant' wait to pick it up did sign up for the Zetec yesterday but dealer got it wrong the one he had was 2wd so not happy not awd, but now yippeeeeee.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi ChrisB,
welcome to the forum.

I hope you get what you ordered.

Slimus.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank Slimus fell in love with the Kuga yesterday at the delealers, within an hour had brought one, test drive confirmed a bloody good choice, value for money looks excellent and all the reviews have read since all support my own feelings, thanks god... does the price I paid look ok?

Chris B

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi ChrisB,

I can tell you are keen to get your paws on it as am I ( 1 week to go for me).

with regards to the price I cant really comment as I have Ford employee discount which takes a couple of extra grand off

But I'm sure someone will have some comments to make on your price.

Hope it arrives soon and happy Kugaring.

Slimus.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cheers Slimus your interpretaion of my enthusiasm is correct, will carry on reading the forum posts as I do with the FRR (Yamaha) owners forum....

Chris B

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still waiting for my Kuga! Hope to have it by next weekend!!! it is in Scotland! Still can't wait. Very excited!

·
Registered
385 Posts
welcome to the site chris b sea grey was a good choice,price you paid is a hard one ford have had 2 price increases since i bought mine and they have got rid of a lot of old stock cars the extra discounts given to dealers of £1500 has gone this was for carsmade before xmas.first kuga sea grey tit with conv pack and app pack £18100 awd,second one kuga sea grey kuga tit app pack,conv pack,tit x pack,19 inch wheels,bluetooth £20800 this was bought in march of this year the car was alreadyin stock at a dealer he had it 4 months and ford motor company wanted paying for it,all dealers get 4 months till they have to pay for the car,and it would have cost them money.did you try drive the deal.com just put your car spec in and they give you a price all the ford dealers bidding against each other.as i said it is different now no old stock,i hope you got app pack and bluetooth free as this is a current promotion by ford and dont fall we knocked it off the price.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Kugace, mine will be factory ordered unless can source one and yepdid get App pack and bluetooth... great spec for the money......

·
Registered
385 Posts
best extra is the bluetooth so easy to use first kuga never had it,wheels a mistake look great,better off with standard tit wheels,check the car in sunlight for small scratches as both my kuga s had them,i even had this car diamondbrite treatment bacause of the paint work is that thin got the dealer down to £200 to have this done.did they offer you the service package ? how much and what dealer do you intend to get the car from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi no didn't mention anything about servicing what is on offer... The net cost was £20,720 getting it from my local dealer Arrow Ford in Pontllanfraith... will check the paintwork on delivery though thanks for the tip...

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace collecting mine Friday (17th) Kuga Titanium (ordered early May) Evans Halshaw asked if I wanted the Appearance Pack I refused as not keen on privacy glass but on reflection the roof rails would of been useful and look cool. It seems that some dealers are now offering this pack FOCwith a factory order. Kugace Useful paint tip thanks, as I have already stated I think the poor quality finish onsome of todays vehicles is down to the use of water based paints. A friend has a Ford S Max it'sonly six months but looks years older.

·
Registered
385 Posts
the service package is £18 per month for 30 months this includes 3 services and a car while the car is being serviced 10% off all parts,and free full valet inside and out,free trye repairs,i have read some people have got this for £500 when they bought the car i worked it out and for 3 services it came to £600 and you donot have to mess around sorting out insurance for there car.bobuptown the privacy is not as dark as you think.i hope you took up the free bluetooth offer then,i also agree on the paint issue

1 - 20 of 21 Posts