Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Ordered my Sea Grey Titanium, Ford towbar, Appearance Pack, 18 in Alloysand Bluetooth with USBlast month, to be delivered late next month. Doesn't time drag!!

I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope to get to know you all a little better soon, one quick question for now though - Does anyone know if the Sony DAB unit will play Sony's own ATRAC format music files? Thanks in advance.

TK

·
Registered
228 Posts
TK ,Welcome to the "KUGA" forum, in relation to your question no, but no doubt one of our tech wizards on the forum will give you the answer you require.Any offers?
SB.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sony does a cracking piece of kit and I use them extensively,and cant see past them,would be very surprised if it didn't, Have posted your question on the sony club for their techies to answer

T.B.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys.

Like you Bear, I'm a big fan of Mr Sony and have loads of music in thier format and it would be great if I could put it onto a USB stick to play in the K. It compresses sooo.. well and retains good sound quality.

TK

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bear,

I am indeed a techie but in the aircraft world. As for the ATRAC file compatability issue, maybe I'll Google it to see what he says, or see if I can download an manual or something.

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts