Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well trying to decide what kuga to buy but i want to know what wheels each model come with as i am a little confused lol so if you could post up a pic of your kuge zetec with standard wheels and titanium standard wheels and any bigger wheel options that would be great
thanks guys

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, simply go to the new kuga mini website via the ford site and there is a option to view your vehicle with all add ons, let me know how you get on, ( i have just checked it as i was gonna cut and paste the link, they are currently working on this site but i'm sure it will be back soon, good luck, cheers, Wooga

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi
welcome to the forum, click on the link below and download the Kuga eBrochure from Ford and all you questions will be answered

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
http://www.ford.co.uk/ie/Kuga/-/sbe_kuga_ebro/-/-/-/-

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys, the standard wheels on the zetec are so much nicer than the wheels on the titanium imo

·
Registered
126 Posts
I agree totally, you can have the 18""� wheel on both models and only have the 19""� wheels on the titanium. But in most other counties you can have any wheel on any model including hub caps if you don't fancy taking the risk with the expensive alloys

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi again, if you have not yet ordered your new baby my very recent posting titled
<H1>'''Reduce Waiting Times / Custom Spec''' might be of help, i stuck with the standard wheels but managed to get the privacy glass and roof rails dealer fitted without paying the ford 'pack' price for all three, let me know what you think, cheers, Kooga</H1>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts