Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I received my fantastic blue Kuga, with all options and so also with DVD navigation. As the car is produced before December, reverse camera is not on board. Does anyone know if it is possible to connect a reverse camera afterwards to the DVD navigation? Thanks

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I would like to know what Ford will do about this. Early cars were produced without the camera installed on the 7 inch touchscreen navigation unit, but the pre-release and press demo cars all showed this feature, and the write-ups appearing before the release date all said that the camera was included with this option. That was even the case here on the home page of the Kuga Owners Club! I was also not told that the car would be delivered without the camera when I ordered my Kuga. I was not pleased when I took delivery in July! There cannot be that many Kuga owners faced with this situation, so it will not cost Ford a fortune to rectify their early production issues and retro fit the affected cars.

Come on Ford, do the right thing!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I ordered my car last Aug and the dealer said it would have a camera fitted as this was a new feature they would be putting on the cars built in sept.

I took deliverey in Nov and yes was pleased to see the camera was there.

I do think all Kuga's with the DVD Nav built before Sept should have the camera's retro-fitted buy ford as I'm sure there was no difference in the cost for the DVD option.

Good look;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts