Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
cheers mate your the best help on here thanks for dedication (y)(y)(y)
Don't forget andspenka. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in this thread. I also would have a little more cash AND some less grey hair but the journey has been worthwhile. It was MARK123 who gave me the link for the pin removal tools.

·
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
386 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Not too late, you just use way too many words so it takes you longer to type them :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, I was going to say the opposite for you. I need some pointers from Kimi Räikkönen. He said on top gear why use many words when just one or two will do. I will remind my wife of that and then learn how to duck.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
@andspenka - I must say I was impressed with your amount of words used telling us what your Kuga was like in the snow.

·
386 Posts
@andspenka - I must say I was impressed with your amount of words used telling us what your Kuga was like in the snow.
I outdone myself there!

There's quite a few in my Sync 2 post too :D

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
There's quite a few in my Sync 2 post too :D
[/QUOTE]

I had sleepless nights over sync 2. Wife thinks I am bonkers lol.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
When our Kuga was all over the shed my wife thought I'd lost the plot too, to be fair she never moaned about it once.

·
386 Posts
Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
The wife can't understand why I wanted to change a perfectly good stereo system that only ever plays two radio stations for another perfectly good stereo system on which I will play the same two radio stations. As for touch screen her logic is I still have to touch it. I think ford need to employ who ever Amazon use for Alexa because voice control on sync just doesn't work. When I say navigation it works but then destination gives me some AM radio station.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Have a look in the motorcraft pigtail catalogue. If you find it then you should be able to order it through ford.

parts.ford.com › Pigtail FinalPDF
WIRING PIGTAIL KITS/ WIRING TERMINAL KITS - Ford Parts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
My guess it is to provide power to something else. The twisted pairs are your positive and negative canbus wires.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts