Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anybody has looked at the Cmax website, obviously the same owner as Kuga site here.

Anyhow, what I wanted to say was, has anybody seen the new C Max. I worry the Kuga will have a "face"lift, looking at the nose I reckon its going to. However, looking overall, how like the mighty Kuga is it?? The bonnett and curves to the wing and tail. Anyhow, make your own mind up??

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109090421492/2010-ford-c-max-revealed

·
Registered
287 Posts
looks very much like a Kuga if you squint a bit.
normal merchandising stuff.. if a product is selling well or getting rave reviews copy the winning formula across to other products.

In short mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. Vive la Kuga

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi proac

To some people so does the Kuga. We all know that the current Kuga is based on the C-max platform. I was reading somewhere that the next Kuga will continue to be so. According to this write up the next C-Max platform will be longer to accomodate a third row of seats. Consequently the next generation Kuga will be bigger / longer. Not by much but enough to give better rear legroom and a bigger boot. This is one of the areas the Kuga has been criticised for. Not by me I'm fine with how it is

KugaKen Edited by: KugaKen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts