Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mk1 Kuga: So Ford have confirmed the above part number is part of the aerial for the Sony DAB head unit, it is attached to a connector behind the drivers side rear light, feeds down behind the bumper and I'm guessing back up the other side to the rear aerial antenna? Cannot find a wiring plan anywhere and Ford wouldn't help, so I don't know if this feeds straight to the aerial or there's an additional cable it connects to, it looks broken off from somewhere so I don't even know the true length of the cable, only the partial piece I have left ? Anyone dealt with this before that can shed any light will be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
540 Posts
This link includes some wiring diagram:

I've been meaning to post this for a while and to then sticky the thread.

Here's some links to the Main manual, the Audio manual, and the Sat Nav manual that I've uploaded, as long as the links aren't hammered (ie overly excessive downloads) they should carry on working for the foreseeable future:

Here's some links to the Main manual, the Audio manual, and the Sat Nav manual that I've uploaded, as long as the links aren't hammered (ie overly excessive downloads) they should carry on working for the foreseeable future:

Update Sept 2015:The uploadingit.com website has gone offline permanently so I've transferred what files I have to Dropbox.

Mark 1 Kuga Manuals:

Mk1 Kuga Manuals<br style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
Mark 2 Kuga Manuals / Brochures:

<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Mk2 Kuga Manuals

This link includes wiring diagrams:
Edited by: Gazwats

1 - 2 of 2 Posts