Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just picked up my Kuga from Evans Halshaw in Wolverhampton today. The car had some scratches on the offside 2 doors at the bottom. They will polish out, however I had to get the dealer to sign the form, confirming they would pick up the tab.

I wanted to walk from the deal, the car is brilliant anf I had travelled down on the train and had no means of getting back, so I was over a barrel. Really disappointed by Evans Halshaw, they truely though I would be okay picking up a scratched car, idiots!!!

Taking my car to my local Evans Halshaw bodyshop tomorrow to get the scratches fixed. Drop the car 270 miles home, taking it easy and got just over 40mpg.

I love the car, pity about those retched dealers!

Kugacont

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Kugacont

I also had my car from them and went to pick it up as i live some distance from them and found them not too bad but could have been more attentive in the earlier stages of my order. During the handover i did feel as though she wanted to get rid of me. I've mentioned this on another post but i saved them quite a few hundred pounds in delivery charges and they never even put a fivers worth of fuel in the bloody thing.

Ford customer service is pretty shabby at the best of times but the car itself more than makes up for it as i'm sure you will discover.

Hope everything gets sorted for you ok. Oh, and welcome to the forum

Graham

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Graham,

I know what you mean, I had about a fiver's worth of juice in my car when I picked it up, of course I got them to tank it when I found the scratches.

Happy driving.

Cheers

KC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts