Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a decent boot tidy, preferably one that goes along behind back seats. Don’t want to just buy one incase fit’s not very good TIA

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Not necessarily a boot tidy but I've got 2 of these in mine, they have Velcro on the bottom so they stick to the boot floor and also some on the back to stick to the seats. They never move at all. I've got my towbar in one of them and the other has a tyre inflator and a jump start pack.

·
Update Ninja
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That looks ideal Andrew, can you recall where you got them

Edit: Found them, in various sizes, I posted as some seem ok in photos but are rubbish when you get them and these look fine

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I had this in my mondeo and then the kuga From Amazon (this is a pic From Amazon)

SURDOCA Car Boot Organiser 3rd Gen [7 times Upgrade] Super Capacity Car Organiser, Equipped With [Robust Elastic Net & 4 Magic Stick] Car Boot Tidy Storage Bag, Space Saving Exper…

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
before the above pic I had 2 of these again from Amazon

FiNeWaY Universal Car Boot Organiser Storage Bag with Secure Fastening - Holds Tools Breakdown Emergency Travel Tidy Van Caravan (LARGE)

Reactions: RonnieM

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
That looks ideal Andrew, can you recall where you got them

Edit: Found them, in various sizes, I posted as some seem ok in photos but are rubbish when you get them and these look fine
If I remember rightly it was eBay, I’ve just had a quick skim back through but can’t find them. You can only go so far back in your purchases.

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
I had this in my mondeo and then the kuga From Amazon (this is a pic From Amazon)

SURDOCA Car Boot Organiser 3rd Gen [7 times Upgrade] Super Capacity Car Organiser, Equipped With [Robust Elastic Net & 4 Magic Stick] Car Boot Tidy Storage Bag, Space Saving Exper…
Very neat Ross. If ever I break down I know who to call.....I just have a plastic tub in the boot lol.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've had both tidies that andspenka and Ross posted, I think the one with the handle was a Carpoint product...

Reactions: RonnieM

·
Update Ninja
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Reactions: andspenka

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
Links could be useful if available.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
@Ross J

I thought I was OCD and wanted to know where all my stuff was......good effort!

Mines in one in an old police kit bag I. Bought myself.
that’s not mine (pic from Amazon) mine is nothing like that lol,,as I work mostly outdoors mine was full of gloves,scarfs,beanies,waterproof over trousers some car stuff,ie glass cleaner,wheel cleaner,small screen wash,tyre gauge etc...I took it out as I have a one of these in the back now.I now use a hold-all easier to move out when I take the dog out,,,,again not my pic its from Amazon and it’s not my dog lol
Pet Boot Liner Protector, 4 Layers Quilted Waterproof Machine Washable & Nonslip Backing with Bumper Flap Protection- for Cars, Trucks & SUVs

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
that’s not mine (pic from Amazon) mine is nothing like that lol,,as I work mostly outdoors mine was full of gloves,scarfs,beanies,waterproof over trousers some car stuff,ie glass cleaner,wheel cleaner,small screen wash,tyre gauge etc...I took it out as I have a one of these in the back now.I now use a hold-all easier to move out when I take the dog out,,,,again not my pic its from Amazon and it’s not my dog lol
Gorgeous Whippet Ross
🐾🐾

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts
Plus, look at how happy this chap is at having his groceries at arm's length :LOL:

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks like a very healthy food shop too!

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts
Thanks Phil,,his name is Finn 14 months old having a Borzoi at the end of the month .
Beautiful colour!

A Borzoi, wow - that will be a looooooong dog 🐾🐾 :D

Reactions: Ross J
1 - 19 of 19 Posts