Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone had found a decent looking boot tidy / organiser for a Kuga boot ?
I have found that there aren't as many compartments for odds & ends in the Kuga and need somewhere to keep a few things handy.
Any suggestions from you experienced owners ....?
Cheers
Nobby.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Storeage under rear seats as well ‘�

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Kuga has got more cubby holes than my garage, it's great for hiding things. Kept wife's xmas present in mine for 2 months

·
Registered
350 Posts
phoneman said:
Kuga has got more cubby holes than my garage, it's great for hiding things. Kept wife's xmas present in mine for 2 months
Well done Ronnie but how could you hide a Ferrari in a Kuga for 2 months?

·
Registered
16 Posts
theres a space under back seats but hit the brakes and its everywhere , kicking myself ,i took it for granted there would be space , disapointed as to nothing at the spare wheel either , usualy some space to cram somthing in

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think they didnt have there brains in that day at ford they put pen to paper , maybe a wuman designed it !

·
Registered
819 Posts
I got a bit of a shock when I got my Kuga as previously had a Mazda 6 which had a massive boot. The Kuga is a bit on the small side. However I have since found that all the junk I carried in the boot is now where it should be and in the garage. I just have a small tool bag now and that's it. I don't have anything in my car that I don't really need on a daily or weekly basis.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yep done the same still dont know why they give you cup holders , never used them in my life as i dont eat in the car .

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I suppose they fit them because lots of owners, do eat and drink in the car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts