Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
20171.5 Ecoboost AWD 182bhp
I have just gone for the Ford boot liner after being impressed with the fit of the deep side rubber mats. Got it from Rates on Ebay with a TCB 拢5 bonus cashback offer.
I too bought the genuine article form Rates. Prompt delivery and a great product. The deep lips surrounding the mat stop the crap escaping.

Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ordered the mats from Rates :D

Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The "non slip" boot mat does what it says on the tin, nearly did myself an injury trying to slide something into the boot :eek:
The front rubber mats are really good and are a perfect fit - still not decided about the boot liner, but I know what you mean about stuff not sliding easily, which is what you want, but can take you by surprise :p

Registered
Kuga 69 reg, ST Line Edition 180, Frozen White
I just got this one from Amazon
Arrived in about 10 days, despite saying 1-2 months - came via DPD from Germany, although purchased through Amazon UK.

Fits well and no smell so for 拢30 or so, I'm happy.

Registered
South Wales 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩
I bought similar from Rates Ford on eBay

Registered
Kuga Titanium X, 2013, Frozen white, 2.0 tdci, AWD.
I got this kit, mainly for protection from the dog, quite cleverly designed, fits the whole boot area, including the sides and back of the seats, bit of faff to fit, but pretty good.

Registered
South Wales 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩
Also bought this off Amazon 拢32.99 (Amazon Photo not Mine)

Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
Worth their weight in gold!

Mine is from a Tiguan we had and it鈥檚 made from foam. Very light weight and does seem to scuff up with and edges, the the one you have seen looks ace to me.

Garden centres and the like, just put the plants etc in the boot. When home, take it out, give it a shake all done. Saves the carpeted boot area.

Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
Just read the ones for the dogs. There good as well but they can attract that sickly damp dog smell, even if they are classed as waterproof.

My daughter no longer has her beautiful Cane Corso so his boot liner is now used for larger items designated for the tip.

Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
I鈥檝e got the genuine Ford one, the only comment is it doesn鈥檛 fit very well if the rear seat backs are reclined.

Registered
Ford Kuga 2016
Realise I'm a bit late to the party, but just in case it helps anyone - For the last 10 years or so I've bought my liners from www.boot-buddy.com - they are custom-made to fit the exact make, model and year of vehicle and they have a broad range of fitted accessories - dog bedding, non-slip mats, bumper protectors etc etc. Really good quality and a very good fit. I've just placed an order for a new one for my recently-acquired Kuga.

With the Kuga they offer 2 styles of boot liner - depending on whether you prefer to have the floor raised or lowered.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts