Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was driving to work this morning when the bonnet open warning flashed up. the cars now back home now not only displaying that warning but the temperature gauge is blank and the heater is not working on any speed!ive checked any relevant fuses but found nothing wrong any ideas .

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Wire harness rubbing on something and shorting out?

Too many things gone wrong at once to be fuses/relays etc.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
took it to my friends garage this morning its back on my drive all fixed but not seen him yet to see what was wrong will keep you posted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well turns out it was a bad connection in the fuse box so ery happy with that fix!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, this has just happened to me. Have got it booked in in the morning, however any help would be appreciated I am a real Dr on call tomorrow so any help,I can give the dealer to rectify this would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exactly the same symptoms with mine. Loose connector, passenger footwell under glove box. See image. It was the black lever on the red connector.
Cool just had that problem myself and to you I fix my son and his clumsy feet knocked the locking clip off so lose connector thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts