Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people. Ive order mine yesterday. Wanted to break the mould and didnt want a black or grey (although they look great) I went for the chill. Anyone with this colour? How is it after you had the car for a couple of months?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi magick . Had mine 5 months yesterday. Still love it. Only one problem ive had is i just had a seat back cushion replaced as the leather started flaking like dead skin by the side stitching. Replaced no problem. The nicest car i have ever owned. BK.

Sorry if you were only asking about Chill? I just re read your post and maybe i misunderstood it.Edited by: BruceKuga

·
Registered
855 Posts
I was not sure either when i first ordered. Was looking at either Chill or Seagrey. Luckily had a Chill for a day on test drive, then phoned all the Ford dealers near me to find a SeaGrey on their forecourt. Found one and then drove and parked the cars side by side. Some strange looks from the salesman but made my mind up easily. Definately the Chill. Looks great and also stands out, as most other cars on the road are a dark colour.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chill? I had my eye on that one!

In the end I went for Vision, which wasn't my fav colour, but they had it in stock, and I've wanted the Kuga for so long I just could not wait!

Love the Vision, but am slightly jealous that you're getting the Chill!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts