Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love your opinions on the bluetooth fitted on the Kuga.Is it easy to use,any problems.
Peter

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Peetee

Mine is working well. However based on previous problems I have had (ST3's) I think the majority of problems come from the handsets people use.
I seem to remember that Nokia have input with the bluetooth. Applematt may shed some light on this.
I use a Nokia N95 myself.(pants but thats another story)

DrC

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have a Samsung e900 and it works a dream. My only problem is remembering what voice name I have given. ie did I record 'home phone' or 'house number' on the voice control and as I have said before, the lady behind the dash board can be pretty snotty if you get it wrong!

·
Registered
227 Posts
No complaints from me... I have a Nokia N95 1st gen and my wife has a Samsung summink or nuffink. Both work really well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My Nokia 6300 works really well with the Kuga's bluetooth.

My only complaint is that you can't have the same name twice even if clearly different - for example, 'John home' and 'John work' - the stroppy voice says they are too similar!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an HTC TytnII and it works great. The bluetooth is also better than my previous car (Focus ST - July 07 build) as it integrates more and displays the phonebook which the ST version never did.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sony W910 works great too. Not quite so keen on the control system available from the stereo though, navigating through the phonebook is a pain and best done from the phone and it is hard to differenciate the multiple entries that appear when you have more than 1 phone number per contact in your phone

·
Registered
10 Posts
May be a bit late on this one, but I have a Kuga Titianium with the Sony DAB radio. I did have a Sony Ericson mobile connected to it via Bluetooth. This worked with no problems. However, this xmas the wife brought me an LG KP 500 cookie, this is absolute pants with regard to Bluetooth.... All that happens after the phone is paired with the Sony Radio is the phone continually re-boots and is not recognised by the Sony Radio.

Bit of a rant but may be info that may be of help to others ...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
HP 514 iPaq Voice Communicator. It works fine usually, but I have noticed once or twice when I get into the car that the phone sometimes causes the audio unit to lock into phone mode, and mutes the audio. It does not respond to any key pushes on the phone or the audio. If this happens I have to reboot the phone, and it then it all works fine again.Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
101 Posts
quatroxquatro said:
HP 514 iPaq Voice Communicator. It works fine usually, but I have noticed once or twice when I get into the car that the phone sometimes causes the audio unit to lock into phone mode, and mutes the audio. It does not respond to any key pushes on the phone or the audio. If this happens I have to reboot the phone, and it then it all works fine again.

The exact same thing happened with my wifes Nokia 6500s

Happy New Year

Kugameister

1 - 14 of 14 Posts