Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all does anybody have any ideas why my Bluetooth has stopped working? Someone mentioned a Bluetooth module but I have no idea where that is or if it is the problem ,mk1 titanium X

thankyou

·
Mr. Happy
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
1,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hooper92.
Plenty of friendly helpful people to get you some answers.
I'm sure there will be a moderator along soon to give you the Formal intro.

I cant help with your Bluetooth problem, but have you tried to de-bond the phone and re-bond it again?

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
5,499 Posts
hello all does anybody have any ideas why my Bluetooth has stopped working? Someone mentioned a Bluetooth module but I have no idea where that is or if it is the problem ,mk1 titanium X

thankyou
Welcome to the forum @Hooper92 . I see that you have posted two threads regarding the same issue. Please note there is no need to do this. All new threads appear in the "new" section and will be read by all of the regular members of the forum. When anyone adds a reply it shows again in the new thread section.

When you get chance can you please have a read here and update your signature with your car's details. It will save you having to tell us what you have each time you want to post.

As for your problem please see the accessory information for the Bluetooth kit for the MK1. The instructions for the kit say to mount between the ACM (CD Player) and glovebox. You will need to have a look unfortunately and the only info I can give you is the link for the following as the bluetooth kit was available as an extra in the USA, not sure about here.

As for finding out what it looks like then check these out on eBay.

·
I am Batman!
Kuga ST - Manual 6 Speed - 200PS+ Petrol.
535 Posts
If it helps I had the same issue on my Ford S-Max (similar model and year I believe 2008) and even after I pulled the fuse and tried a Radio reset too nothing worked. Fords had to reset it for a fixed fee (£70 at the time) and apparently is a common issue but it worked a treat.

Reactions: smartguy69
1 - 4 of 4 Posts