Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original Kuga CD/radio 6cd with bluetooth phoneconnection, but it seems like I have to talk very loud when I am talking on the mobilephone. If not, the other person I am talking to in the other end would not seem to hear me that good. I have a Iphone.

Is there any way to adjust the microphone, or something else that could be the problem. Or is the bluetooth-voice over the radio not so good after all?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm not sure, I've only had my Kuga a week but have used the bluetooth phone connection quite a bit and not had anyone comment that I'm coming across quiet. I have the premium nav but would presume the microphone is the same. I do usually slow down a bit (if on a motorway) and I do find the road surface can influence the amount of cabin noise quite a bit. But not read or come across a way to alter the microphone volume sorry.

As a test I left a message for myself on the home answerphone whilst I was driving, came across loud and clearer than my previous bluetooth headset I used.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine works perfectly - no need to shout. I would say its actually the best hands free kit I've used so far (had Parrot, Nokia and SE in the past)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone actually know what software Ford are using for this? I would like to know so the phone shop is able to tell me what model phones will work even if Ford haven't tested them yet.

Nice one :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts