Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got my 2WD TITANIUM SEA GREY with Bluetooth amongst other extras. My wifes Sony Ericcson phone works well with bluetooth, however, my SAMSUNG F480 TOCCO wont work at all. It seems to pair (bond) with the Sony dab radio unit, however, when the phones bletooth name appears on the radio display, it disconnects from FORD AUDIO. is this because it is not compatible, or am i doing something wrong. Please can someone help, just got the car yesterday and love it apart from this frustrating problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry I can't help you but just to let you know my Samsung SGH E250 does exactly the same after spending an evening pressing buttons I have now decided to get a new phone. Can anybody recommend a phone that does work well somebody suggested a Nokia but I am loathed to spend the cash and be in the same position.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My old Nokia N95 and new Nokia N97 both work well with it. Ford have a special website that shows what should work with a lot of popular phone models (and music players)...

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/

The Tocco looks particularly bad for compatibility, though it looks like it should perhaps work more than it does. Have you updated the phone's firmware (if you can)?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ho Olicuk

Using your N97 when you look at last dialed or received calls does it show you the name or number? Mine only shows the number, my old Nokia showed the name!

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts