Any assistance appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i search for new devices on the BB
it says none found - and when I push the red or green phone buttons
all i get is the message "phone muted"

can you tell me what you do step by step?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello sauce,
I have a nokia and the first thing I had to do was use phone to search for "ford audio" then pair these and then set phone to always automatic authorize.

This takes about 2 mins and then you are done.

I have never come across Phone muted.

But as I type I am wondering if the Kuga is second hand and all the number of phones that can be connected (I think I read 6 somewhere) have been taken and this is preventing new phones from pairing. This is probably wrong but just an idea. Maybe need to delete old phone connections.

Slimus.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just allow your blackberry to accept incoming pairing requests.
On the carsystem go into the bluetooth menu and let it search for bluetooth devices.
When it did found your BB (ensure it's discoverable!) it will ask you to enter the displayed key on your Blackberry so it can pair.
To summarize: let your navsystem search for bluetooth devices and NOT your blackberry. Should work!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guessing this is all fixed now but my BlackBerry works fine. I searched for new devices using the Blackberry found and paired "Ford Audio". When the audio tries to connect with the phone subsequently make sure you press YES on the BlackBerry and also the "don't ask me again option". Works perfectly for me. Downloads address book too so I can see it on the Sony Radio display.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts