Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely decided to order a Kuga with Titanium trim..... only problem is I cant decide between black or sea grey. I know its a personal choice but wondered which of these colours people have??

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Got to be black, high maintainance etc but looksSO good when clean. I am lucky as I have a husband who is happy to polish with Autoglym regularly so it always looks brand new. Are you going for drug dealer windows with chrome surround? They look especially effective with the black. Have a look on 'Photo Album' thread and you will get a more realistic idea of colours than the brochure.

Sarah

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine is black and I love it (especially when clean, as it is today). I also have black windows, which means it is a consistent colour across the whole of the rear of the car. As championkuga says though, it does have that 'drug dealer' look... I avoided 19" alloys to complete that picture, opting for 18" instead.

I have also seen a Sea GreyTitanium and it does lookvery nice, so there's really not much in it. When they are dirty, it can be hard to tell them apart :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
3 out of 3. I have to agree, Black looks fantastic. Sea Grey was my 2nd choice had Black not been available.
If you do decide to go for Black,can I suggest that when you wash the car use a lambs wool wash mit, it will help to reduce the 'swirls'. Oh andmost definately a set of mudflaps.

·
Registered
295 Posts
daisbuys said:
without a shadow of a doubt!
that is just the main problem: to little shadows when you choose black and shadows are essential to see what the designers thoughts were when they were drawing the kinetic design
!
Edited by: mouse1277

·
Registered
339 Posts
I agree with mouse take thefaceliftFocus ST for example,in black the front foglights design feature is lost in dark colours they might as well be grey plastic rather than body colour. Like any classywomen her fingernails would have to match her lipstick and accessories. So all cars have black and silver interiors none more sothan the Kuga even the titaniumseats, hence my exteriorchoice of silver with the various black trims and not least the black circles around 19" silverwheels. When did you ever feel good waking up to a dark grey/black day, luckilly we are all individuals so everyones a winner.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Opinion seems to be split on black and sea grey - I will be ordering in the next week or so and have still not made up my mind..... ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you are happy to live with either colour then may be you should try the 'close your eyes and pick test'!!!!
It doesn't really matter to be honest, a beautifully kept car is, well, beautiful, no matter what colour you choose in the end. Good Luck with your Kuga.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok another opinion here as they say everybody has one....I have a Se Grey and it looks great with the appearance pack windows...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Totally agree with KugaCat, the deal I got was Panther Black which is brilliant but Sea grey would have been a very close second. Love 'em both
You won't disappointed with either colour.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts