Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD......

Hi guys,

Looking to sell my Kuga Zetecon December 1st onwards and am advertising it on here well before I put it on autotrader, ebay and other sites to give any potential Kuga owners member a heads up.

The car is in outstanding condition and has only just hit 6k.

09 reg(registered in March)

2.0 Tdci

All wheel drive

In metallic black

With

Appearance pack (privacy glass, roof rails and 18 inch alloys)

Mudflaps

And

Orange trim.

Looking for OIRO £15,850.

Can becontacted at [email protected] for more info.

Pictures can be found on this siteunder the"Gallery" and "Black kuga"

Here:

http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=942

Edited by: daisbuys

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to buy a new house and am reverting to a little boring run around. Well, I say boring, it's gona need to put a smile upon my face when I put my foot down
. As I still need some driving enjoyment....

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi daisbuys as we have established? Black seems to be the most popular Kuga Colour. Friend of mine recently put his Toyotain Autotrader, itwent online instantly and before it actually appeared in the weekly mag he had sold it, first to see it, bought it, since then (2/3 weekson) he continues to getcalls, even one call at 2am. Good Luck. Bob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done for your mate, hope I get some luck like that.

What Toyota was it and how much did it go for? I will be putting mine inautotrader halfway through November for a sale to hopeully to be agreed for the 1st Dec. Well, here's hoping anyway.........

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi daisbuys, A good idea.Re: What Toyota? An 05, 4 Dr, Toyota Avensis T3 X? , Man , Diesel, 32,000 miles,Mint. £6800 He was told it was booked at £7200 he wanted a quick sale. Probably hauling people(taxi) around right now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys.

Just a nice little price drop for some lucky person.

Now looking for £15,850.

Absolute bargain for someone, bearing in mind that it has £1000 worth of extras on it and is an AWD!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.