Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to record excellent experience buying new Kuga from this dealership. As some may note from other of my postings, this excellent experience is related NOT to Ford but to the dealership and in particular a salesman by the name of Dougie Bick. I ordered my car almost as soon as the facelift pricelist was published and it turned up at the dealership in December having been severely damaged in transit which was in no way the fault of the dealer. How they handled this situation was, as a customer experience, exemplary in my view. I picked up the replacement car today and the preparation and handover were first class. Information about progress was always forthcoming (within the limits of what Ford provide to their dealers, which I think could be improved but again there was no fault on the dealer's part). Overall thoroughly recommended as a new vehicle purchasing experience.On reviewing the above it sounds almost over the top so I must say no I don't work for them and I am not related to anyone who does. It was just an excellent experience except for Ford's contribution !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Always good to hear of proper customer care, &, of people willing to take the time to take the time to mention it. Understandably perhaps, we are naturally more 'motivated' to report to the site, negative experiences.

Thanks,

R.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts