Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

i'm looking to place an order this week for a 2WD diesel titanium Kuga. I live in birmingham and having spoken to about 6 different dealers i've got 6 vastly different prices.

I have no trade in and am looking at taking a PCP.

Do any of you know which dealers are offering the best deals at the moment. i'm happy to travel nationwide to get the best price.

Ideally i need to get something ASAP, but i've heard as they stopped manufacturer for 6 weeks that they are all out of stock now so it's likely to be a 6 week order.

Any help would be appreciated as i find car sales men bloody hard work !

cheers

dave

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you have six different prices go for the cheapest or try an online seller. Don't forget if you buy local, you keep business local and you can go in and rant and rave if need be at any time.

Most dealers have access to a large list of vehicles in group stock (even more so if you go to a national trader)

A good price - 2WD Titanium - 18k??????

·
Registered
48 Posts
I picked the same as you up 5 weeks ago but AWD for pocket change from 20k. I think they have gone up a little since then due to sterling being basically worth zippo. Prob about right.

I think you could beat that (prob not much) from drive the deal. Just google it. If its your thing, its not foreveryone.

·
Registered
374 Posts
markm said:
I think you could beat that (prob not much) from drive the deal. Just google it. If its your thing, its not foreveryone.

I think thats probably very good advice,all depends if you want personal touch and sales etc. Judging by comments on this site, its very sound advice, very good deals had apparently??

·
Registered
260 Posts
Evans Halshaw in cardiff.

Tel 02920-490511.

Speak to Ben Miller, he is the sales manager there and will be able to offer the better dealover the normal sales guys on the shop floor.

Tell him Dave Allen from Ford's engine plant recommended you and he should be able to beat any quote you have had already.
Edited by: daisbuys

·
Registered
18 Posts
I chased Evan Halshaw in Cardiff 4 times for a quote and it never arrived, they said they were busy and I'd have to wait! Out of all dealers in South Wales only Claire in Fordthorne Cardiff sent me a competitive quote without chasing and that was via a general web site enquiry.Phone Claire direct on 029 2072 7471 or email [email protected], a dealer who looks after customers old & new!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 8 of 8 Posts