Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I'm from Belgium, i have a Ford Kuga for almost six months, and it drives perfect. When i looked up on the internet and searched for a Kuga owners club, this is the only one i found.

Is there anyone who knowsif there are also scale models on the market. kind regards.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi BKD,
Yes you can get models of the Kuga, I think they are made by Minichamps. You should be able to get them through your Forddealer but I have seem them on ebay. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi, BKD
Im not a Kuga owner yet but Im working on it!! Have spent about 3 hours today driving a gorgeous Moondust Silver Kuga, the dealer kindly let me takeherhome, to see ifshe would fit into the garage and thank goodnessshedoes! I didn't want to give the keys back but sadly I had to. I did take some pictures of her to use as a wallpaper(sad I know), but it keeps me happy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can tell you i have my Kuga sinds August and already have a 8 thousands km on the teller. It's drives perfect, about a month ago there was some snow on the road it was terrible to drive. in front of me a car crashed into another car that was before him; with a normal car i would also crashed into the cars, but with the four by four from my Kuga it was possible to drive along the crashed cars and drive on. That was my first experience with the four by four option of my Kuga.

Once you have a Jeep (Kuga) you never want something else

greetings

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi BKD,
Did you manage to get your Kuga model? I found one on ebay a couple of days ago, should arrive soon hopefully, only wish it was the real thing!

I bet you felt very safe in your Kuga in the bad weather, we don't get alot of ice and snow in the South West of UK just lots of rain and mud which I suppose is just as dangerous!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello, I found a model, but i'm searching for the right colour 'chill' colour, that's the colour of my car.

Yes i can say i felt very safe. Normally we don't get much snow here to. A few days ago i tried him off road, it was nice but i must admit the underground was a bit frozen so it wasn't so hard to ride on it. But everything worked properly. The only min point is that you don't see on the display when the four by four starts working. But you do feel ik good.

greetings

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi BKD
I'm not sure if there are different colours for the Kuga models, but I do know they are limited in numbers. Mine is Frozen White, I wanted Black but couldn't find one.

I would have thought that a car that costs close to £26k would have instrumentation for 4x4 in operation!!!!Bit stingy if you ask me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hallo, Ik vermoed aan jou engels te zien, dat je nederlandstalig bent. Ik ben ook een kuga rijder, nu 7 maanden of 11000 km. Kuga titanium 4x4 wit. Heb nog steeds enkele kleine problemen. Mail me eens. Groetjes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, that's the only minpoint.

I've heard there's gonna be a new version out in 2009.

Maybe they are gonna change that item then. But for a first edition it's quite complete.

When i've got time i'll post some pictures of my car.

The frozen white color is very beautiful and also very expensive;

Ja inderdaad ben Nederlandstalig,

greetings

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi BKD
The Titanium is very complete, there isn't much else that you would need to add to it, well I wouldn't anyway! It is better value than the Zetec, in that it as much more equipment, I'm waiting for the prices to come down alittle more before I buy one. I'm trying to find a demonstrator.

I agree with you about the Frozen White, very beautiful but very expensive!!

Have a good day.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Don't you mean electric white is the expensive pearlescent colour
?
The frozen white is the no metallic standard colour the you don't have to pay any extra for

·
Registered
7 Posts
My problems are these : after 5 months of noise in the passengerseat, finally i've got a new frame in the seat, but it still makes the same noise. The carpet is also looking like a car of 20 years old.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Essex-boy,

Yes,sorry, I meant the pearlescent white, but the price for the paints may be different in Belgium.

My frozen white model Kuga was expensive though!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ja ik heb ook zetelverwarming en ebony leder, heb daar geen enkel probleem mee. Moet wel degelijk aan de stoel liggen denk ik. Gewoon volledige nieuwe stoel eisen. Heb je ford assistance genomen. Ik wel zeer interessant hoor.

Yes i've got chair heating and leather, but i've got no problems with any noise of my chair. It must be a problem with the chair just claim a completely new chair. I hope you have taken Ford Assistance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tell me how is the weather in England. Here in Belgium its cold, everything is frozen. But its a beautifull picture. Perfect to go cruising in the country with the Kuga

1 - 20 of 29 Posts