Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Badges

9K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Gutbucket 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a 2WD/AWD badge that could be stuck under or beside the Kuga emblem on the back. Just thought it might be a nice finishing touch or do you guys think it might look too tacky?

#3 ·
I was thinking anout getting a Titianium badge fitted to the boot like on Focus's and Mondeo's, other people's thoughts.....

#7 ·
I bought individual letters at about 20mm in chrome and placed them about 25mmbelow the 'KUGA' badge so the D of 'AWD' was level with the edge of the A in 'KUGA'.

Took some getting used to but now it looks ok. If you look carefully, the 'KUGA' badge isn't quite level across the bottom edge so until I got used to it the 'AWD' looked out of level - optical illusion and I can't see it now.

Finally got the gel badges made to replace the 'Cobra' badge inserts in the side protection mouldings (about £60 and self fitted). They look really good and just as though Ford supplied them. Already stopped a couple of dings - so £9 (badges) well spent

Regards

PJ

#14 ·
Ha ha!!!

Actually, that would have been a good idea. Wish I had thought of that too.

Also, should have thought about my reflection in the gleaming (courtesy of Autoglym) bodywork! Note the bright pink dress!!!

Edited by: championkuga

#19 ·
Just to put my 2p in ""“ I've removed the 'Kuga' and 'TDCI' badges and the car looks so much better without. Have de-badged all of my cars I think I've ever had, just makes them look stealthier. Why do we need badges on our cars to show other drivers what size engines or trim our cars have got???<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

#21 ·
Mudflaps worth every penny Griff. Definately make a big difference to kick up off muddy roads.

PS My alloys still seem to be A1 too(Fingers crossed) I know lots of KOCMs have had rusting issues, wonder why some are ok and others useless?

#23 ·
championkuga said:
Mudflaps worth every penny Griff. Definately make a big difference to kick up off muddy roads.

PS My alloys still seem to be A1 too(Fingers crossed) I know lots of KOCMs have had rusting issues, wonder why some are ok and others useless?

Yes I thought as much Sarah, not sure how to fit um yet but it cant be all that hard! I am plannong on taking the 19" wheels off at the mo and fitting some aftermarket ones still on the hunt though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.