Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a weekend!!

my wife and me had our first baby yesterday in hospital in brum. Both are doing fine and are in hospital. That was the most incredible day ever, i've never seen anything so unreal as labour.....incredible.

now is the turn of the kuga, i pick it up at 8am tomorrow morning.

that is what i call the best bank holiday weekend ever, i'm certainly going to remember it. New daughter and and kuga, bring it on!!!

any of your in worcestershire will see me cruising around tomorrow, not just to show off the kuga but also to get the little girl to sleep. They are coming out of hospital tomorrow so it looks like her first trip home will be in a brand new car. lets hope she's not sick !!!!! not the first day of kuga ownership at least.

speak to you all soon

dave

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congratulations Dave,
on both counts, I still remember driving around to get my little one to sleep. But my daughter wasn't luckky enough to have the Kuga then. Here to you and lots of happy family motoring.

Slimus.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi davidstanley. Congratulations.... on both counts. I also remember driving around to get ours asleep. Thinking about it .... what a waste of fuel... the pushchair would have been much cheaper and greener!!!!!!! (and better for me too)!!!!!
Good luck tomorrow with Kuga `59 and hope your daughter controls her milk whilst in it (YUK!!!!) BK.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Dave - My Best Congratulations to you and your wife on the safe arrival of your precious new Daughter !!!

It seems like SUCH HARD WORK in the first few weeks.............. and then you blink your eyes and you have a Teenager - Much Harder Work (IMHO) !!!!!!!

And on the subject of Baby that doesn't sleep - we had one of those too - we used to get on M5 @ Junc 6 drive south and get off at Junc 7 - over the top and get back on again and drive north- then get off and do it all over again -until he was asleep and then the little****** used to wake up as soon as we pulled onto the driveback at home!!!!!

So just EnjoyHer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And HAPPY NEW KUGA DAY for tomorrow - What an emotional week for you !!!

Hope you have a Smooth Handover !!!!!
Edited by: KugaBabe

·
Registered
140 Posts
Kugababe,
must be a popular route that, the j6 to j7 and even j5 sometimes I did that one many times. I wonder how many parents do it ?

My little one, once asleep was out for the count though.

Slimus.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congratulations - enjoy both your new babies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts