Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kuga ST Line X 2.0 (190), Auto, AWD, Lucid Red
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to get the AWD indicator to show on the digital dashboard (from the personal information menu) on my 2020 ST-line X 2.0 (190) auto AWD Kuga, please?

The manual says I can select it, but I've been through all the menus I could find and cannot see this option. I can not see the Exhaust Filter Status either. According to FordPass the build date was 17/08/2020

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Someone else posted about this a few weeks ago

·
Registered
17 Plate Kuga Titanium X 2.0 TDCI 5 door 177BHP Auto
1 Posts
Using left side of steering wheel controls, get to Information, then right arrow.

Can anyone tell me how to get the AWD indicator to show on the digital dashboard (from the personal information menu) on my 2020 ST-line X 2.0 (190) auto AWD Kuga, please?

The manual says I can select it, but I've been through all the menus I could find and cannot see this option. I can not see the Exhaust Filter Status either. According to FordPass the build date was 17/08/2020

·
Registered
2020 Kuga ST Line X 2.0 (190), Auto, AWD, Lucid Red
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn’t that on a mk2 kuga The control for the personal information menu is on the right of the steering wheel

·
Registered
903 Posts
Same person asked about it before and I put up graphics from google about the mk2 and mk3
It said not available on all models ( MK3)

·
Registered
903 Posts
deleted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts