Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was reading the manual today and found out about this so called Auxiliary heater that's can be set to have you car nice and warm with frost/mist free windows ready for you when you're going to use it at a set time, like first thing in the morning.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Well tired the dealer for information and just got the run around. 0 out 10 again for knowledge about their cars from Allen ford

Anyone had any luck with finding out if it exists or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
This option exists on Land Rovers, and is there for cold countries - Scandinavia etc- I don't think it has ever been available as an option in the UK but am happy to be proved wrong!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I read about it too... cos I always go cover to cover with owners manuals, not just use them for reference! I didnt look into it any further tho as I didnt think I was going to use it... Might look again now as I'm all out of gadgets to fiddle with!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Essex_boy said:
Was reading the manual today and found out about this so called Auxiliary heater that's can be set to have you car nice and warm with frost/mist free windows ready for you when you're going to use it at a set time, like first thing in the morning.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Well tired the dealer for information and just got the run around. 0 out 10 again for knowledge about their cars from Allen ford
<O:p></O:p>
Anyone had any luck with finding out if it exists or not.

We had the same issue, with our local dealer - Bath, knowing nothing about the Kuga. When we wanted to take it out for a demo, the sales guy didn't even know how to open the boot!

We finally ended up in Chippingham, Matt there knows just about all there is to know, as has been driving a demo since they 1st came out, so has found ALL the gadgets, & seems to know the answer to every question I've thrown at him

1 - 6 of 6 Posts