Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quick update. The Guy from our IT dept got mine working. Just got to figure out how to switch stuff back on.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi Guys, sorry for so delayed answer, yes I was trying to activate anti hijack mode also known as a auto lock when you drive off, in my previous car I could set this up from menu but it’s not a awesome menu in Kuga, my model it’s 2.0 titanium x ? Or titanium it was advertised as titanium x2012,as previous inputs to my post I think I need this elm thing and activate this and that in forscan, it gives me to think what else I can activate... like mirros folding after locking car? Or maybe someone has been through all this ??? I’m very appreciated of everyone’s interest and help!!
KugaMatty,

It can be done. I did it on my Mk 1 ages ago. You need to have the Automatic Locking function software activated on the vehicle via the IDS at a Ford Dealer before attempting the sequence to activate the auto locking feature.

Sequence as follows:

1. Ignition on

2. Lock (using the small interior button above the driver's door handle) then unlock (using the interior driver's door handle) x 3 times

3. Ignition off

4. Repeat the lock / unlock x 3 times

5. Ignition off

6. Lock

7. Start the engine and drive off

Andy

21 - 23 of 23 Posts