Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

August has come early

887 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bobuptown 
#1 ·

Ordered my 2 WD in May and told I would get it in August. Just back off 2 weeks holiday and guess what its here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking it up on Thursday can't wait

Thanks to Bruce Kuga and quatroxquatro for the advice about bluetooth and USB which I have gone for. Not having an ipod I have no idea where to look to make sure that it has been fitted not for one minute do I doubt Fords would omit to fit the USB but they forgot to put my 18" wheels on so I now have to wait an extra month for those but the dealer has been good enough to let me have it with the standard ones on for now.

Roll on Thursday only 4 more sleeps I feel like a kid at Christmas.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Gillepop it's a nice surprisewhen it happens like this. What have you gone for2WD or 4WD, Zetec orTitanium and what colour? I note that you live in Warrington, did you manage to get a test drive clearly your dealer haspicked up a bit of slack left by Ford the thing is they are all the same Vauxhall VW Toyota Citroen. Re: Ipod just bought one of those sender devices from HMV I think tunes into a spare FM radio frequency not sure how good it will be. Anyway hope you have a trouble free handover and interested tohear your commentson how things have gone onThursday followingdelivery.Regards. Bob.

#6 ·
Gone for a 2WD in panther black titainumwith an appearance pack bluetooth USB towbar and 18" wheels which have been forgotten. Just ordered the mud flaps and a boot liner so lets hope it is not raining at the weekend as I will be polishing. Only 3 more sleeps pick up time is 12:30.
We did manage to get a test drive from Polar Ford St Helens who were very helpful and gave a lenghthy drive but when it came to the numbers well over priced. They didn't even come close to Archers.

#7 ·
Hi gillepop thanks, a lengthy test drive is a good thing noFord dealers in my locality had a Kuga demo available. Reading about these (Ford) factory shortcomingsisnot good, unfortunately we on occasions have the benefit of reading KOCmembersposts in respect of there personal experiences, some Kuga examples coming outof the Ford factory sadly do have some build quality / paint issues which is a shame.A bigthanksto Kugaceappreciate your paintwork advice will go into "Nit Nurse Mode" when I collect Kuga (next week now) with a fine tooth comb. Cheers. Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.